It is a completely new device greatly expanded functionality compared to version v2. It acts as a web server, which presents readings of various types of sensors: temperature, humidity, voltage, current, events, and allows you to control remotely up to 6 outputs. The device is designed and manufactured in Poland.
In the new version has been added amplifiers for the measurement of small signals - this is possible, for example, simple and safe measurement of AC current. There are also outputs the PWM control, for example the brightness of lights or the speed of the electric motor and the servo control modeling. For ease of installation in remote installations plate can be powered by PoE. Updating the software by the user is now very easy.
The new version also means new opportunities for expansion - apart rails 1wire read temperature is available I2C serial port to which they are prepared appropriate sensors. It is now available humidity and temperature sensor AM2320. There is also a new splitter bus 1wire with I2C, and a new board relays. Splitter and PCB relays are on the base can be mounted on a DIN rail.
New communication protocol
In addition to used in the previous version of HTTP and SNMP to exchange data with other devices, also added support for a new protocol MQTT developed and made available by IBM for IoT applications. On the basis of this protocol will be available the service of remote data collection, processing and viewing data sent by Lan Controller, as well as control outputs, even when the device is behind a router.
Modern web server
Applied efficient 32-bit processor helped to create a modern website with high functionality using advanced tools. Drop-down menu, functional graphics, sliding boxes and buttons decide for comfortable use. Additionally, you can enable and disable the visibility of components and load your background creates great opportunities for configuration and application for advanced users who want to customize the controller to suit your requirements.
An array of events
The new version has a more extensive feature programming activities at the fulfillment of the condition on one of the sensors. Now we can check conditions at the same time on two inputs and set the Boolean operator when the output is to be driven. We can easily configure and add new lines of our "program."
Useful for many applications can be Scheduler allows you to enable/disable the device at a specified time or a specified period. New in v3 is also the introduction of a virtual output EVNT. We can use it as a condition in the array of events, simply by programming in this way, time and circumstances of the inclusion of the event. New look scheduler makes it easier to use, provides extensive capabilities to set not only on the day of the week but on a specific date.
MQTT Server: mqtt.ats.pl
- It is our proprietary solution complements functionality of Lan Controller v3.
- Access is free for non-professional users up to 5 devices.
- Server is intended for 4 core function (for this moment):
- - collecting data coming from Lan Controller sensors and present them on charts: Charts, Listings
- - setting filters for incomings data for purpose of sending MQTT topics: Format/Filter/Topic (for example for controlling out's of one device based on sensor readings of other Lan Controller),
- - control according to big capacity Scheduler: Manage tasks,
- - control of Lan Controller from smart hone app or website - function work properly independently from place in network.
- Ultimately server will support other devices which use MQTT protocol.